Wednesday, March 16, 2011

You can't take a picture because it's already gone.

I don't believe in god but I imagine Him. In magic, Him. The magic of music, the meaning of my brain. Take one away: instant switch to panic mode. Nothing is ever about what it's about. Whimsical sentimentality sham. Specialness: a rarity. Hope exists when Optimism has a bad day arguing with Reality. Denial and Societal Standards, kingpins of misery: pigeon-holding us all into a corner of one suburban house on a Sunday. Beneath those church clothes is a wife-beat-her. Wedding band fat finger gold stuffed sausage. Saying goodbye is insufferable when it is a girl who is choking & a man who is clueless. I don't want this to be your life. I don't want this to be my life. It is not my life. How do I keep mine from being like yours and try to fix yours and save you? I can't save you. It's like I am watching you die.

I am watching you die.

No comments: