Monday, May 2, 2011

My Vision Of The Future Is Two Complete People Together

Daydreams are floating ducks but I'm shooting for reality. How can I spare the feathers? Perfect aim is residual. Intentions are never as messy in hindsight, just idiocy. Overthrow the Invasion of Fearocracy, ducklings. It will not complete you. I love you but I do not complete you, nor you me, and only the opposite is true and also never there. Your brain is the tragedy, your thumping aching heart full of longing, spilled like slow taffy over rumpled sheets, the last sheets you'll ever sleep in. Riddles rhymes rhetoric and chariots don't impress me, no, only your effort to cut open your chest like I've done mine. Know your name, Fred baby, but don't get too attached. Names are the least-important human identifiers.

No comments: